Step 1: Application Process
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Artists will submit a portfolio of works planned to be sold. This does not have to be your final shop.
- Works included in the portfolio consist of majority Sonic related (at least 70%)
- All works submitted must be finished products. Please do not submit sketches or WIP.
- No NSFW art will be allowed at this event as children under the age of 18 will be present.
- Committed to be present at the event.
- Any plagiarized work will result in immediate termination of application.
Multi-artist table: Tables are purchasable and owned by 1 artist or organization. 1 additional artist may also be added. The artist who fills out the form will be the primary table holder and will be liable for that table
Step 2: Once you application has been reviewed, you receive an email from us determining if you were accepted or not. If you are wait listed, you will receive that email and if a spot opens up we will further contact you.
Tables cost $55 (applies to Sonic Revolution 2023 in-person only)
What you will receive:
- 1 event badge
- 1 table. All tables are 6'' X 3'' You can request up to 2 chairs behind the table.
- Additional staff support during set up time
(Sonic Revolution in-person)
8 AM on June 11th, 2023
Step 3: Payment Process
Once accepted we will send you the payment method (applies to Sonic Revolution 2023 in-person only). Once payment is received, we will list you officially on our website and social media as a artist alley
- You must be present at the event
- Accepted applicants are expected to be at their table or someone watching their table during all hours of the festival. We are not responsible for stolen goods.
- Luggage or any carrying cases will need to be stored under the table or in your mode of transportation. You may not store behind the curtain areas as those are artist studios and not permitted for our use.
- Art table may not be adjusted unless changed by staff to ensure fire safety.
- Tables cannot be shared with artists not listed on the application.
- If our event is canceled, we will be automatically refunding all artists and ticket holders.
- If you cancel due to illness, family death, or medical emergencies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For multi-table: Your table cannot be transferred. If you are unable to attend you need to let us know.
- No bootleg materials are allowed at this festival. If a staff discovers material of that sort, you will receive a personal letter from us.